The conference will be hosted by the Faculty of Sciences of the Mohammed V University in Rabat on July 10, 2023 (near to the train station, Gare de Rabat-ville) and the Hotel Farah Rabat from July 11 to July 13, 2023.
Rabat (please visit: https://www.visitrabat.com/en), the capital of the Kingdom of Morocco (please visit: https://www.visitmorocco.com/en), is a diplomat center where several breathtaking sites exist.
Founded in the 12th century as a fortified town by the Almohad dynasty, the city’s main touristic features are « Chellah », the most ancient human settlement on the mouth of the Bou-Regreg River, « Hassan Tower », the minaret of an incomplete mosque, « Mohammed V mausoleum », a masterpiece of modern Alaouite dynasty architecture, the « Oudayyas Kasbah », a city within a city, and the « Royal palace », the primary and official residence of the king of Morocco dating back to the 19th century.
The Conference will be in person in Rabat, Morocco. It is about 1-hour drive from Casablanca.
From Rabat International Airport:
From International Airport Mohammed V, Casablanca:
Rabat is the capital city with a good range of accommodation options.
You can book a hotel by yourself on a booking site.
- Hotel Farah Rabat, 5 stars ~ 110 euros/night (Breakfast included)
- Hotel le Diwan Rabat, Mc Gallery, 4 stars ~ 110 euros/night (Breakfast included)
- Hotel Rihab, 4 stars ~ 90 euros/night (Breakfast included)
- Imperial Boutique Hotel Rabat, 3 stars ~ 60 euros/night (Breakfast included)
- Hotel Annakhil, 3 starts ~ 70 euros/night (Breakfast included)